Monday, September 1, 2008

Best Board Game Ever


It may be a little hard to see, but this game is Weapons and Warriors, a fun little game that my brother and I played, with the help of my kids. Basically you get to shoot little marbles to knock over little guys, and destroy their castle. But when the castle takes a hit, things really go flying. The boys loved it, and Micah played it all the next day. Nathan ended up winning 2 out of 3 with his lucky shots, but it was all fun, even when my own castle was exploding, it was still fun to watch. Who needs a new movie from Netflix over a 3 day weekend when you can play a game like this.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm glad you boys can have fun with each other playing something other than video games!

Juliet said...

Brody and I were talking about buying you guys that game for Christmas! Gald you guys have it and like it.