Monday, December 1, 2008

This phone is the best!

I am really enjoying my new phone, the one written about just below here. It has all the things that I want in a phone, with the possibility to be upgraded by my own programs. It is not locked into only what T-Mobile, or even Google wants, because of the very nature of the system. Hopefully other vendors will enable their own phones using this platform, and it will only get better support and more programs available as time goes forward. Below is a movie about a little scanner program that is really cool for finding prices as you shop. Although I happen to prefer the competitor program, it does basically the same thing as shown.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hi dear, I'm glad you like your new phone, but you better not play it all day long and get in trouble......I love you :)

Willowkist said...

I blog more than you do. Come on Troy, keep up!