Friday, April 11, 2008

The Boredom Begins

See how bored we all look?
I wanted to write stuff on the family blog, but my wife thought that it was much too boring, so she suggested I could have a boring blog somewhere. My wife picked the name, but hopefully it won't be boring for everybody... I'll probably post stuff on technology stories that I like, political junk that no one wants to listen to, and maybe books that I've read. I might post stuff about programming tips, or maybe I'll collect some kind of online resume.

I know what you're thinking (at least what my wife is thinking):
B-O-R-I-N-G

It's actually amazing that my wife and I are together, unless you believe that Paula Abdul song that opposites attract. Our interests are different, she's extremely neat and organized, while I'm a bit of a slob. But we love each other, and we sure make cute kids ;)

Well, maybe I'll be able to find like minded people, and we can help each other in cyber space. Or maybe this will just be someplace to vent.

4 comments:

Becca said...

BORING!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee hee hee!!!!!!! That's OK dear, I still love you!

Juliet said...

Yeah for you. I hope you have fun. I'm sure some one will be interested in what you have to say!

Sally and Paul said...

I think it is good for you to have our own blog. They are fun and show everyone's different personalities

{natalie} said...

i think it's good for you to have a personal space/outlet. quit calling yourself boring or people will think you are...and you're not.